Thursday, August 6, 2009

recipes and kids cooking!

Hola, my mom just made a change on the Healthy Kids page. She added our theme song ( check out the record, click it and it will play the song!) and she also ( or we) added a recipe card. Me and my sister are going into the kitchen to show you what we like to cook! and eat! My mom is filming us ( and we are all editing them) and we will post the recipe. Check it out! My mom says we have to do some healthy stuff but that's OK. Wait till you see what we have done so far! We went into a local recipe and created something really fun and yummy! They are going to come out once a month and I will keep you posted!



I love to make the brownies from the Moosewood cookbook. It is sooooo easy to follow and soooooo yummy to eat. I am trying to convince my mom to do a video of that for you.

asta luego,

No comments: