Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Horse Night

Well over spring break I did a lot of things. Some thing I did were:

1) Read some books
2) Spent the night with some friends
3) Was totally utterly bored
4) Maka breaking her leg
5) (and the highlight) had a barn party and spent the night at the barn!

(those were not in order) Spending the night in a white sand arena which was not raked made it not comfortable. Skye, another girl, and I spent the night. In the arena we had two horses ( Rocky and Cimmy) and Patron a little donkey. It was the longest night in the world. We woke up around every two to three hours. One time I woke up and went to the bathroom and when I came back into the tent I could not find them but then I went out and saw them petting the horses. Did you now that 2 in the morning is totally freezing? Gosh it was sure cold.

Riding/Sleeping Out,
Merrin

No comments: