Monday, October 27, 2008

volcano - part 2/ plants



Hi it's me again! Watch this video please!! I made it when we were at Volcano National Park!


There was a plant that looked like a lollipop!! How funny is that!! When it grows up it turns into a fern (I forgot what it is called). there is also a plant that is soooo beautiful.



Right now I can not think of anything to write. 3 minutes later... oh yeah I forgot to tell about Flo. I got to canter !!!! I also rode Butterfly and Princess. Butterfly is a Palomino which is pretty much a blond horse. Princess is a Sorrel which is an all dark brown horse. Princess is going to have a baby!!! So is Tango and Baby Chips!!!

Have a great day!

Merrin

PS if you want to ask me a question go to this link! And look at the bottom!

http://www.drheathermanleynd.com/healthykids/ask_merrin.html



No comments: