Monday, November 2, 2009

Me+Maka

My dog Maka is a Great and beautiful dog. She is sweet, great with little kids and loves getting attention! One day I decided that i could possibly replica's of horse jumps but make them for my dog. Me and my dad made a sketch of what they would look like and then we got the supplies and made them. We finished them in about one hour and we made them around two months ago. We have been practicing so much after school that she can now jump three whole feet!!!!!!!!! I have been practicing to so now i can jump two feet!! When my gramma came to visit she took a video of Maka jumping 2 feet 9 inches here it is. She is such a great dog!!
See Ya, Merrin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay Maka.

Let see her turn around and come back!

Heather said...

Thanks she enjoys jumping smaller jumps but likes showing off to my friends