Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Riding Lessons

I ride at the Waimea Equestrian Center. My teacher is really nice and trained in Germany!!! It is really cool going there because you learn so much. On my first lesson I learned more than I would have at any other riding place!!! I learned about balance, suppleness, contact and some/most of the aids( seat aids, leg aids etc.)!! She is the best teacher in the whole world. Me and my friend both go to the same school and we get out of school on Wednesday (Day before Thanksgiving) at around 1:15 and right after that we are going straight to her house/riding stables. When we get there we will work hard then get a lesson a couple of her horses. I hope I get to ride Crystal(she is my favorite)! Here is a video of me riding her horse Rocky. See ya guys later,
Merrin

No comments: