Friday, January 29, 2010

Hansie

At my riding center, there is a horse named Hansie. He is a really sweet horse. Even though he is young he is very calm and gentle. My friend loves riding him. Anyway we started learning how to jump. I rode him and My friend rode the big black horse (i probably should not put his name) and our teacher put up a tiny cross rail. She told my friend to try first. She went and did great. Then it was my turn. Right when i was about to go over the jump he sped up and jumped it as if it was a four foot jump (my friends way of saying it). I was totally not ready for it and unbalanced and so I fell. It was not his fault. He is just a young, big horse. I am fine (luckily). When i fell i rolled off to the side, and Hansie ran off so he didn't hit me with his hoof. When i got back up I was covered in sand and Hansie was just standing off to the side with the reins all crooked, ears pricked forward, I actually wish I had a picture of him then. Well then i dusted myself off. I felt really embarrassed because some students from HPA came to watch us. The next time we came to our riding place, Hansie was gone. We looked everywhere. When I asked my teacher where he was she said he was in San Fransisco, California at a sale barn. She said he had good qualities and he needed to be showing and live in a good barn. He has very good bloodlines so if you live in San Fransisco (and if you are a horsey person) check out some sale barns for a tall bay male horses with a star. He has good qualities so yea.

BUB BAI,

Merrin

P.S.
I wish I had a picture. I will try to get a picture of him.

No comments: